"This is sick!!"      peace,  Elder Dude

"This is sick!!" peace, Elder Dude

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WELCOME HOME KIMI YEEE HAAA!!


HOWDY Y'ALL!! WELCOME HOME KIMI YEEE HAAA!!
haha I thought that I could contribute to the western theme a bit even if i wasn’t at the airport!! I’m stoked that you've done it Kimi! Just being here makes me realize that people that even make it through a mission are BALLERS. So way to go dad, mom, Cami, and Kimi! How’s Texas?! I’m so happy that you got to spend time with Danny! I hope he's doing well it’s got to be way tough doing what he's doing, give him my love. I was dieing when I got your emails about dressing up to pick Kimi up, my family rocks. Let the heat slash humidity begin! It’s in the mid 90's here with a stupid amount of humidity..it’s crazy. At night you have to take a cold shower if you even want to think about falling asleep. Cami...I’m so glad things are picking up with Matt...dude, kill it. He's a boss and I’m sure you have a blast working with him. I’m think I’m going to try and email some pictures today we'll see what happens. I think about my family all the time! You all rock. k so this week we found 3 more investigators!! Edeek is in his 40's and then Sasha and Dasha...they're 20 year old identical twins! They are the sweetest, nerdiest girls you've ever met! and the best part is...they speak English! So now we have 4 investigators which is unheard of I guess and we contacted all of them! People here are still nice and cold but Heavenly Father blessed us with these amazing people. Being on a mission makes me feel so many emotions that I have never felt before; it’s crazy. I guess this mission is known in the Russian missions as being the place that no one wants to go to...and the area that I’m in right now is known as a place that no one in the mission wants to go to....nice. I love it though, a lot of it feels like South America when you get outside the city and i love it. WE FOUND A WATERFALL!!! It’s near a village maybe about a 20 minute walk from our place it’s SO COOL! Oh and this place is nuts by the way...have I said that before? There is one "major" street in our area if you can even call it a major street. And people just walk around drunk or drinking at all hours of the day! Today for example at 8 am, we saw old guys sitting at the place where they sit everyday drinking vodka, which they do every day also. People tell us to go home a lot, even in English sometimes. OH! last week we were walking parallel with that "major" street I just wrote about and this dude probably in his 50's was facing us and was only maybe 25 feet in front of us..and he was PEEING like it was no big deal. Like I mean he was PEEING!! We saw everything...literally...it was sooooo funny. It was in front of everyone and people just disregard it...that’s not cool. The best is when you get an old Babushka (grandma) and she just goes and finds a nice wall...pulls up her dress...posts up...and starts pooping. You know you're having a good day when you come across that haha. This place is pretty dangerous to be honest but it’s a one of a kind. I’m really excited to for tonight and tomorrow, we have two lessons with a couple and another with Roza...we'll see what happens. Sounds like you all had an awesome week going to the lake, Kimi came home, and the fam went to Texas...awesome keep it up! Today we went bowling and it cost us 47 gr. for the 6 of us for the hour...about 2 games. That comes to be about just under a dollar per person...yup loving it. And it was a way nice place to bowl. K I’m gunna try and send some pics so that’s all for this week! I love you all SOOOOOOOOOOO much, keep praying and reading every day! Have fun in Texas!
ct. Rooney

No comments:

Post a Comment