"This is sick!!"      peace,  Elder Dude

"This is sick!!" peace, Elder Dude

Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Here!!!

K, so I don’t have much time but I’m supposed to let you know that I’m here! Everything went perfectly. So i woke up at 4:15 am then left for my flights, it’s now 6:22 pm the next day and I still haven't slept yet.....crazy! I’m waaaaay beat but I’m doing great. This is CRAZYYYYY!! This place is absolutely nuts. I love it though, dirt slash broken sidewalks, way nice cars everywhere but the buildings and sceneries are rundown but it’s beautiful. And there is green everywhere!! I’m so stoked to be here! I got to talk to dad when I was in SLC but when i tried to call the house in NY, my card said I had insufficient to make any calls and I tried a bunch to call! BUT because of that, I had the opportunity to place a book of Mormon with a man name Muhammad...I got to teach the whole first lesson and then talk about modern day prophets...he was way interested! So I’m sorry I couldn’t call but God had greater things in store! It was an amazing experience and its gunna be even more amazing in Russian! Anyways my P day is Monday from now on. I met my president and he's rad, but I get a new president next week so I won’t really get to know him. Anywaaays, I have to leave now but I LOVE YOU ALL!

-Ct. Rooney

No comments:

Post a Comment