"This is sick!!"      peace,  Elder Dude

"This is sick!!" peace, Elder Dude

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Now you see him, Now you don't!!

Hey all!
 I cant wait to see you next week!!!! I'm going to try and work everything out with the whole Google thing.  I think I'm going to do the same thing that I did last time, sooo I'm going to try and call my Monday morning/ your Sunday night b/c I'll most likely be in an Internet club.  I'll try and be on around    730-8 ish in the morning (here...so like 930 or 10 on Sunday night for you) depending on if transport is up and running.  Just be alert to any email I send b/c it may change but for now that's the plan. If anything happens I'll send an email during the week to let you know.   Wow, I cant believe Tyler met Dianna...literally my best friend on the mission.  That's so crazy!!  This week has been full of miracles and I don't even know where to begin, but that's ok b/c I GET TO TALK TO YOU ALL NEXT WEEK!!  (by the way this email will be short b/c I'm going to try and set up that Google thing). OK so I'll tell you one story. our branch had a picnic thing on Saturday and it was an absolute blast.  There is a woman who grew up here and moved to America but is visiting and she is a professional piano player...and we jammed for like an hour an a half during the picnic and provided the entertainment, but that's not the story I wanted to talk about. So I was out by the picnic table thing outside getting some food and talking with some members when way at the end  of the parking lot I see this little boy, his name translates to Benjamin, and hes about 2 years old.  And I see him with a basketball that's bigger than he is and he's just having a good time.  Well, he wonders into the corner of the parking lot, and sits down with the ball on top a light green mat thing on the asphalt. and before you know it I see him disappear!!  Turns out the mat was covering a man hole thing...like imagine going out to the street and seeing someone sitting on a man hole then suddenly that person is gone under the street...and that's what I saw, and the kid was 2.  Me and the kids mom were some of the only people who even saw him luckily, so I went into a dead sprint to the other side of the parking lot (about half a football field away) going through scenarios in my mind of things I would see and/or and it was SO scary. Ben fell about 4 or 5 feet under ground and rolled half way under some other concrete thing under the street.  So I reached down and picked him up and he was balling.  He banged his head pretty bad but was virtually unharmed...miracle? yes.  It was so scary, my heart was pounding so fast.  But all is well and I was just happy that that fall was only 4ish feet and that there wasn't any water or anything crazy down there.  Anyways that's my story haha.   I have a ton to tell you when I see you,  but that's all for now.  I love you all so much!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment