"This is sick!!"      peace,  Elder Dude

"This is sick!!" peace, Elder Dude

Monday, April 2, 2012

Changes

HEY FAMILY!
 I officially hit my year mark this week, and I can't even believe it.  Time has flown by.  I'm so grateful to have learned so much and I know that there is so much in store.  I'm really seeing the blessings of giving everything you have. So I have a meeting with my president on Wed and I should find out when I come home by then, so we'll see. This week has been NUTS. crazy and emotional.  So my comp, Elder Hales....is now in America.  He has had severe health problems and had to be sent home.  We got super close and its was hard to see him leave and hard to see him struggle.  He did NOT want to go home.  We were in and out ( I MISS IN-N-OUT!!!) of the hospital for a bit and then after talking to a few doctors, he was sent home.  So one of you should look him up! Mitch Harley Hales, and give him your love....mine too.  He lives in Roosevelt Utah.  So that was kinda a crazy mess and now I'm living in a threesome.  It will stay like this until the end of the transfer or until they can find a "mini" missionary ( just a native who can be a missionary for a few weeks) for me.   Its actually been a blast. its like a big party all the time.  My 2 Comps are super young, one is being trained (so I guess I'm co-training?) and the other is in his 3rd transfer in country...its been fun.  We have a decent amount of investigators for the first time my whole mission!  its been so cool!  We hope to have some on date this week, so we'll see what happens.  Kimi not to long ago sent me a talk named "the inconvenient Messiah" and I've read before but I did a lot of study on it this week.  Its been very interesting to ponder and study about why it is that we learn the most as we go through trials. I've been really trying to apply the teachings of the scriptures and prophets in my life, and its made all the difference in my personal study.  I'm having the best time on my mission, and I still am blown away at how much someone can do if they would just APPLY themselves (that was made reference to me ).  I love you all  sooo much!, thanks for the letters.  If you need anything just write me and let me know, and then maybe by next Monday I can get your email so that I can send you whatever it is that you need which would take about 2 or more days to try and find , then send, which (depending on size and quantity) would take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get home banking on the workers at the post office (in Ukraine) not stealing anything....so if its urgent, you just have to let me know ahead of time so I can get it to you on time ;)  welcome to Ukraine....

have a great week!

-Sean 

No comments:

Post a Comment