"This is sick!!"      peace,  Elder Dude

"This is sick!!" peace, Elder Dude

Monday, April 16, 2012

On the Move Again...

FAMILY!!
 HIIII!!!! Costa Rica sounds and looks unreal and absolutely beautiful. Lets go.....now. Just kidding, but I wouldn't mind going there ;)   So I'm at a different Internet place and it ended up being more expensive than I thought so this email might be really short, I'll try my best.   I'm going through another TRIAL!!! YAY TRIALS!!  I got a transfer call and I DO NOT want to leave this area.  The branch is mad at the mission President for pulling me out haha but I know that my president is inspired and only does the will of God, so its OK, I'm leaving...But not only am I leaving, the word on the street is I'm going to another satellite city way far away from anything to "white wash" with a Mini missionary...native. I'm way nervous that that will happen.   ALSO to top it all off, my best friend leaves tomorrow to go home...done, He did it.  I'm going to miss him so much. I never thought that these guys out here would end up becoming my best friends...missionary work is all I know, I can't even imagine what life at home would be like nor do I want to know hahaha.  To be honest, I'm scared to come home, but that's OK b/c I still have a year  of blessings out here and I couldn't be more excited. I love life!! its is SOOO GOOOOD!   Keep working hard and talking with my friends, that means a lot that you took out the boys to get dinner, you should send me a picture of that!!  I got your package and all the clothes were a blessing.   Thanks for working with Jordan and giving him the memories and experiences that he deserves.  "Aren't we all beggars?"  You, family, are an inspiration.  Don't stop. keep working hard!!  I love you all soo soo soo much, and I'll talk to you all soon! I'm pumped for that. This week i got the best compliment of my life from my investigator Toleek.  He's like  6'7" and is a complete baller.  He came to a baptism we had at our branch and then to church the next day.  I truly feel like I'm actually doing something, and making a difference. Finally.  There is a lot of work that goes into missionary work here and minimal "success on paper" so its a tender mercy to actually be able to see the fruits of my labor.  I love you all! sorry for the small letter, but time is short,  have a great week!

-Seany

No comments:

Post a Comment