"This is sick!!"      peace,  Elder Dude

"This is sick!!" peace, Elder Dude

Monday, December 31, 2012

Family game time

Family!!
   Wow, that was too fun getting to see you all. I can't wait to see and BE with you!  I am happy to hear that Mammoth was so much fun, judging by the pictures it looks like you all enjoyed yourselves. I'm over flowed with joy when I see my family working hard to better one another and spending precious time with each other that will benefit you for the rest of your lives. It was so fun to see my 2 new brothers hanging out and fitting perfectly into  our crazy family. All my companions always comment on how awesome you all are.  I just wanted to express my gratitude to all of you for being such fun loving, light hearted, and hard working examples of how we need to support the other members of our family.  As a part of this wonderful family, we all hold a sacred calling to lift and support one another and I have been so blessed to see that calling fulfilled in my own family.  This week was crazy, we has so much happen.  But I wanted to tell you about a way fun experience we had just last night.  We were invited to go to our investigators house and eat dinner with them. His name is Ruslan. He just turned 30 and had wonderful 5 year old daughter and a super awesome wife. he has been meeting with us off and on but only at the church b/c his wife (Yulia) is not religious at all. last week we went over to his place and had tea and small little munchies with them and gave them a spiritual thought.  Well, they invited us over again and fed us a wonderful meal this time and we played way fun games with them.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  They are such good people and I hope things start to progress with them.  His wife is just like aunt Joni...she ALWAYS win every game!!  It was so much fun and so great to see this family apply Gospel principles with out them even knowing it!  I hope that things start to roll with this family b/c that is exactly what this church needs.  Yesterday I was privileged to confirm another brotha from Cameroon a member of the church, it is always such a special experience for me and always so great to see how the Gift of the Holy Ghost truly does have an impact on peoples' lives.  Anyway, I have to BOUNCE b/c Time is up and I was writing other siblings today :)

I love you all! have a great week!

- Старейшина Руни

ps thanks for the package!!! that popcorn was SOOO good. And I gave all my candy canes away to people at our Christmas party along with the majority of the Andes mints, b/c they have never tried that before. 
pss nothing urgent but if you have time, peanut butter and taco seasoning would be awesome!   I've made tacos for members and investigators and I would like to do that again.   thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment