"This is sick!!"      peace,  Elder Dude

"This is sick!!" peace, Elder Dude

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Middle Eastern connection

Hey!!
How was your week?  As for me here, I'm doing great.  My comp and I are finally on the same page and its such a blessing.  We have become master "planners" so that we came improve our efficiency. There are a ton of middle easterners that study out here and they are ALL Muslim! so its kinda hard to teach them but God's plan is truly amazing in that every time I say that my mother is from Iran...I have an instant connection with them. Its super cool.  I want you to know that my heart is burning with love for you and that I look up to you in so many ways. This week has been full of miracles.  I'm doing well, and I have received your package but I haven't opened it yet...b/c I'm in an area way far away from Donetsk and the package is in the same city as me...just not in my hands quite yet.   how are you? How is school?  Are you studying your scriptures everyday?  going to the temple WITH DAD?   Gosh I love you.  I'm pretty sure every one up here know ALL about you, they say I talk about you a lot... :)  Also, a missionary Tyler Stoker from Henderson, says Hi.  I went on a split with him and he did a great job.  He's still super new in the mission but he has a testimony and that’s all that you need to share this message.  Call Kyle some time, tell him how much you love him and that he is an all-star. he needs to hear that from you and Dad at least daily. If it doesn't have much of an effect on him now, It will in a few years when he is in the middle of his mission and his love and respect for you and Dad will grow more than you can imagine. I can't wait to see you again for Christmas!!   keep it up mom!!  Find someone to serve this week, and go serve them.  EVERY less-active member deserves brownies on their door step...just saying :)  
 Let ME know if I can do anything for you.
Anyways, I have to go but I love you!

Have a great week!

- Старейшина Руни

No comments:

Post a Comment