"This is sick!!"      peace,  Elder Dude

"This is sick!!" peace, Elder Dude

Monday, October 1, 2012

18 month mark!

HI FAMILY!!!
I love my family!! Guys, wanna here something crazy?? I hit my 6 month mark on Saturday...yes, that is is a sister mission. I am so stoked for the next 6 months of my life. I am going to kill it! I have been blessed with hope which leads to happiness, and I know that I am going to see great things happen in the next 6 months. I am now a pretty seasoned missionary and no where near fluent with this language, but I know that I know what I need to know in order to continue gathering Israel and yea that is what we are doing here. In one branch in the Europe East area there are members from ALL 12 tribes of the house of Israel...its so awesome to literally be apart of what has been talk about in almost every dispensation. This is the work of God and there is no stopping it. It sounds like you had some fun with Kyle coming home this weekend, that Jazz festival sounds great. I can't wait to dance again! Well, this week I received a transfer call and I am going to be leaving the prettiest most developed area in the mission...Center Donetsk. This place was (is) rad and there is so much always going on. My last 2 transfers have by far been the hardest transfers of my mission, but I have never learned so much. My comp has taught me so very applicable life lessons that I hope i never stop applying. I have never been happier until just now (a few days ago). The work here is picking up slowly but its picking up. I have a testimony of hard work and also of the concept of being Light -hearted. To me, light-heart is different than being light-minded. I feel that I can work and work and work and never stop but with my case...I run out of energy and crash eventually. There has to be a balance (this is just a lesson that I had to go through that is helping me live a happier life) with all things. I feel like sometimes I can get burned out, but with the concept of being light-hearted I can work hard and feel goo doing it. I work smarter with a better attitude, always engaged but not losing myself in obedience. What I mean is that obedience should be made a given, NOT a focus. once I allowed this concept to sink deep into my soul, my mission picked up a ton and I was so much happier. I also learned more about how if you love something, its easy to do. So love everything! And if you don't love it, ask God to change your heart so that you can love it. Sorry this letter is a bit short, I was talking to another sibling of mine. I have SO many pictures I want to send home, but none of these computers work with what I have, so ill send it ASAP. I love you all and pray for you always. Thanks for inspiring me to be a better person and family member. have a great week!!

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment