"This is sick!!"      peace,  Elder Dude

"This is sick!!" peace, Elder Dude

Monday, February 13, 2012

Pictures are worth a thousand words



This is what public transportation looks like - more often than not...with 150 of your closest friends :) quite literally haha!!!


This is me beating a HUGE rug in the beautiful frozen tundra of Ukraine....  Did I mention that it is FREEZING?


So this is my water filter....if i wasnt on the Lord's errand, I'd probably be growing a 3rd leg... or be dead...

Because they have no system for cleaning snow or ice and things like that, the ice just builds and builds so parents just drag their kids on sleds everywhere!! its AWESOME!

Dressed for success; also, after contacting in the morning ...my comp had icicles on his eye lashes...its nuts!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sean. I hope it gets warmer there soon ;-)
    I am so proud of you and your uncle Babak is here from Italy and I wish you guys met.
    I love you and miss you

    ReplyDelete