"This is sick!!"      peace,  Elder Dude

"This is sick!!" peace, Elder Dude

Monday, November 19, 2012

New Companion, YEAH!!

HI family!!
Wow...those pictures of the wedding were so RAD!! Cami of course looked beautiful. Dad has lost some weight it looks like...I'm impressed :) You all looked amazing and I'm sure that everything worked out great. Its great to hear that with 10 hours and counting the church was transformed and everything turned out. I don't have too much time to write today unfortunately, I was writing other family member...but I will update you on how I'm doing. I got a new companion! He is really young on his mission, he is in his 3rd transfer and had been such a huge blessing. He actually wants to work!! we have been working so dang much! We will see some great miracles by the end of this transfer. On Sunday, I translated for all the Brothers at church and m brain wanted to explode...its so hard! but I will have to get used to it being that we have a very young district...minus me haha so I'm the designated translator. our district is a "dating" district, which means we have 2 sisters and 2 elders. This was the same as last transfer, I appreciate sisters SOOOO MUCH!! they bring a special spirit with them. They bring with them Virtue and It is always a blessing to have them with us. Thanks so much for being such a great family. I can't wait to talk to you in a little over a month. Its starting to get cold again which is so weird to see again for the 2nd. We haven't experienced negative temperatures yet but that will be here come January...anyways, Thanks for all that you do! I love you all!!!
Have a great week! :)


- Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment